Real Decreto 463/2020, de 14 de marzo: BOE-A-2020-3692
Central Government declares estado de alarma.
YOU ARE NOT AN EXCEPTION
--- --- ---
- Where is it?
- What is it?
- It allows the government to take control of hospitals, industries, transportation, tell you what to do, change laws and basically run the show unopposed.
- What do I do?
- You do what they say. You stay at home.
- To stop the spread of a virus called Covid-19. Have you heard of it? Coronavirus?
- Can I go out?
- Yes, alone, to:
work if it's still open
walk the dog for 20 minutes
go to the farmacia
- Is that all?
- No change. You call 112
- Coronavirus' queries: 900 300 555
- Can I pop around to my friend's for a cuppa and a chat?
- Can I meet her in the bar then instead?
- No, bars are closed.
- What about a meal?
- No, restaurants are closed.
- So what do I do?
- Stay at home.
- How long?
- 30 days.
- The gym?
- Certainly. Try jogging in the street: €100. Fiestas on the beach: from €1000 per head.
- I don't like it.
- OK, so how about the UK instead? The UK isn't part of Europe any longer, so the virus doesn't affect it.
- Can I take the rubbish out?
- Now you're being silly.
- Well, can I?
- I have to spell it out?
- Common sense and the Spanish Government give the same reply.
- Well, what is it?
--- --- ---
How about effective hand cleanser that doesn't cost €silly and is better anyway?
Bleach: 100 ml + peroxide: 100ml + liquid soap: 5ml + food colouring: 1 drop if you must
Mix and make up to 1000ml (one litre). Store out of direct sunlight.
Rinse your hands with it.
The maximum lifespan of the (any) virus in this solution is less than 1 second.
A more philosophical approach (which has Daniel Defoe in it) is offered by my good friend Gareth in his post upon the same.